Thai Yoga Massage
Applying gentle pressure on specific points and meridians of the body leads to relief from muscular pain and blockages that congests through stress and accumulated toxins. At the same time we apply a variety of passive stretching exercises improving the flexibility postural alignment of the body.
Thai yoga massage:
- Improves sleep
- Relieves from musculoskeletal pain (back, waist, neck, shoulders, legs)
- Improves the blood circulation and immune system
- Stimulates the nervous system activity
- Offers a new perception of the body and provides deep breathing
The massage is an on clothes; full-body treatment performed on a special mattress on the floor without the use of oil.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
The lymphatic drainage massage primarily affects the function of the lymphatic system by stimulating the movement of the lymph. Blocked lymph flow results in concentration of toxins such as fats, and bacteria in various areas of the body, causing skin deformations and changes in the connective tissues.
Lymphatic drainage massage:
- Detoxifies the body by elimination of toxins
- Improves the functioning of the immune system
- Regenerates and improves the health of the skin and the skin tissue
Lymphatic drainage is a full body massage performed on a massage table with the use of essential oils.
Abdominal massage for the internal organs
According to the Chinese medicine, stressful feelings, environmental pollution and food toxins are stored in the abdominal area, creating tensions that reduce the functionality of the internal organs which operate for the detoxification and nourishment of the body. Massage in the belly area and the rest of the body will detoxify and restore the functionality of the internal organs and will bring physical and emotional balance.
Abdominal massage offers:
- Relief from constipation and restoration of the digestive process
- Massage in the abdominal muscles relieves lower back pain
- Elimination of toxins from the body
- Deep sense of vitality, physical relaxation and emotional afterglow
Abdominal massage is a full body massage focused in the belly area performed on a massage table with the use of essential oils.
After studies on musical instrument making and music technology, he trained in various physical practices, such as Capoeira, Tensegrity, Qi Qong. These practices led him in 2009 to study the art of massage. He has completed many hours of apprenticeship in Thailand and Greece on Thai, Lymphatic Drainage and Abdominal Massage, Biodynamic Craniosacral and he has received basic training in Chinese Medicine.